Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Anyone here Vape?

Vult used to. It's the new rage around here too and it appears that teenagers who didn't even smoke are now vape addicts because of the different flavors and that it's fun. Doctors don't know yet what health issues vape can cause.

I vape... used to smoke Marlboro lights but like cool and menthol vape only... nothing fruity either!!
Actually I sneak a pull sometimes between a set, opens up airways and nicotine is stimulate!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Nicotine based, no nic, cbd, thc they vape everything
Now I do buy the CBD filled tanks and like a few pulls just before bed now and then or if stress or anxiety kicks...
I use CBD oil low 10-20mg dose for arthritis pain and stress but after 2 months my adderall wasn't working... I couldn't get going so I stopped and use only as needed now and then... I don't like down feeling at all!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.