BPC-157

Packer56

Noobie
Jacked Cash
I just want to say, I have had a nagging shoulder for a little while due to a bench press. I purchased BPC and let me tell you I can actually move my arm again. Granted time also heals, but it’s a product that is worth a shot (no pun intended) if you ever have an injury.

I just want to say, I have had a nagging shoulder for a little while due to a bench press. I purchased BPC and let me tell you I can actually move my arm again. Granted time also heals, but it’s a product that is worth a shot (no pun intended) if you ever have an injury.
Yeah man I have a buddy who has a major wound on both his legs and we started BPC-157 and TB-500 as a synergistic medication. It's working very well.
Although I have to give a warning to some of you guys with a shitty place to get it. And anything else really lol...
I used Paradigm Labs and...... No. Lol. That ain't it.
Also, I noticed that along with it being super weak and old, that I started getting these "bumps" where I've been injecting SubQ on my stomach. Almost like its getting encapsulated in my body and trying to immediately reject it because it's just not the best quality.
So anyway just a buyer beware.
But BPC-157 and TB-500 have been a life saver for not only me but my buddy too. Good shit.

This is interesting. I've never thought about it before but I may give it a try. My right shoulder is to the point where I can't do any overhead exercises.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.