10 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes From Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Jacked Cash
If you grew up in the late 90s it's almost a guarantee that you've heard or said that famous catchphrase: "Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?"

While wrestling may not have been everyone's cup of tea, it's hard to admit that you haven't come across Dwayne Johnson on the big screen, be it in the Fast and the Furious franchise, some movie your kid dragged you to (looking at you, Tooth Fairy), or the lifting favorite Pain and Gain.

Whatever the case may be, you should know about the phenomenon that is The Rock and how he continues being one of the best motivators on the planet. If you've been living under a rock (bad pun intended?), here's some of The Rock's best inspirational quotes to get you acquainted with the legend:

1. Hard Work​

the_rock_2b.jpg

"There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry."
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

2. Determination​

"Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied. And somewhere in between eat a cookie."

3. Focus & Effort​

the_rock_1a.jpg

"Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both." - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

4. Secret To Success​

"I'm always asked "What's the secret to success?". The secret is, there is no secret. Be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in the room." - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

5. The Future​

the_rock_3a.jpg

"In 1995 I had $7 Bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be." - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

6. More Focus!​

7. Drive And Talent​

the_rock_4c.jpg

"With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains."

8. Consistency​

"Be disciplined about doin' the little things for your goals - daily. Consistency adds up to success." - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

9. Earning Respect​

the_rock_6a.jpg

"Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn."

10. The Most Important Thing​

Bonus: Hard Work Pays Off​

If you didn't get enough of The Rock, you should try the Hercules Workout that was designed to help you carve out a body like Dwayne's! If you need more motivation from another legend, check out Arnold Quotes On Bodybuilding, Motivation & Success.

Back