Sust and 1-testosterone cypionate

Drakon's oils I've always enjoyed. He cautioned me that particular sust was made more for a power lifter. I tried it anyways since I've never done the test with the cyp ester. It has propionate 50 mgs, phenylpropionate 50 mgs, cypionate 150 mgs, and deconate 50 mgs. I tried it last round and my upper abdomen felt a little bloated as opposed to using the regular esters. I felt that 300 kick in strong on the 24th day!!! Or should I say it made itself pronounced that day. I like regular sust, prop, and enanthate. I'd really like to try some test ace? Admin, have you tried that version?

My little brother swears by Drakon's Dbol and EQ. My friend loved their Deca, Winstrol, T3 last Summer, and warned their clenbuterol was mighty strong...

Myself personally all I've ever done is Sust, Prop, Enanthate, Primo E, DHB (1-testosterone cypionate), Winstrol, and Anavar.

Brands I've done are Nova, Oxide, Superman (Chen's), Drakon, Horizon (got busted couple years ago in Florida). All great labs. Oh yeah, Jelfas sustanon and Bayer Schering primo.

*** correction, for it's TNE 50 mgs, Test Phenylpropionate 50 mgs, Test Cypionate 150 mgs, and Test Deconate 50 mgs... Eod injects...

A buddy of mine gets it from somewhere... I've never tried IA products... Too many mixed reviews for me... Have you ever tried them?

I've tried tren a with tren e and masteron e with a test e base and it got me looking freakish muscles and veins popped out of wverywhere

Reactions: DHB
Between sept. - December. Probably went a little high on the dosage than normal but once it kicked in the striations and vascularity was crazy. I dropped weight but looked like I weighed more. In a couple weeks I'm starting a similar cycle. Minus the masteron but should still be similar results. The tren a kicked in quick

That drakon sust is the shit I ran that with drakon deca and dbol shit was real but yes you do get some bloat

Reactions: DHB
That's all I stick with these days... Got his Test E, Npp, 1-Test Cyp, Mast E, Var, T3, Clen, etc.... Getting his Primo soon

Back