Golfers Elbow

FREAK

Administrator
Staff member
Jacked Cash
Taking bpc157 for golfers elbow. Well my foot was also hurting very bad, first day of BPC157 foot pain was mostly gone.
Now after about 3 days on BPC157 elbow swelling down, pain still there but believe its getting better!

I’ve just started a new round of BPC-157, now for my right elbow... it cured my left elbow issues and I’m hoping it’s going to do the same for my right elbow now... the pain is so crazy. It’s irritating lol.. just started protocol yesterday.

Well it helped take the edge off only... I just finished the whole kit... so I’m making an appointment Monday for physical therapist. Talked to a dude at the gym who saw me limping along trying to stretch it out and gave me some tips how to get it functionable enough to squeeze my hand into a fist, grip dumbbells and to do chest... (forearms and hammers are a no go)

anyway he said they have a tool that actually digs into the arm along the tendon or whatever and takes a few appointments, but he said both his arms were killing him and now he’s gtg...

I was sad I didn’t get the same results as I did with my left arm... I’m wondering if they were two different issues altogether or not...

So it was worth the try, but it didn’t solve it completely. It did help though. Within 3 days it made it so that constant sharp shooting pain was not happening..

Update, currently doing Physical therapy. Some how it’s actually helping a little even though I can’t see why lol.. they keep talking about crunchies and that my fibers were making them from excessive tearing and rebuilding. So they do some weird shit with coco butter and a scraper and a small glass dildo looking massage device.

my massage therapist does cupping on mine, she cant believe all the 'crunchies' i have
but now i got it in both elbows, original 1 mostly healed though

Back