Death of David Dearth....

Per His Face Book Statement Made Few Weeks Back

David Dearths FaceBook....

Morning y'all

Just want to throw out my opinion on the fucked up state that bodybuilding is today. When I look at professional bodybuilding I actually throw up in my mouth. A bunch of huge disfigured guys with 40 inch waist who all look the same. Eating all day long then training extremely heavy then eating and taking naps the rest of the day.....wow! Between eating and napping taking ungodly amounts of steroids and growth and don't worry if you have a weak body part just shove some synthol in there and you'll be fine. Also don't worry about things because the judges will reward your lazy cheating asses.

Also you don't have to be worried about being a role model because you are. You're a role model for young up and coming bodybuilders who are no longer doing cardio because most pros don't. They are taking unhealthy amounts of steroids because most pros do and instead of working extra hard to bring up a lagging body part, fuck it where's my synthol? Bodybuilding has become a cult again.

The covers of magazines are now sporting the men with the board shorts because that's what the general public wants to see and can relate to. So keep cheering for Big Ramey and the nasty looking freaks that bodybuilding has become and I will stick with my preference of Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray Lee LaBrada, Francis Benfatto Aaron Baker Kevin LeVrone and these guys to me represented what I think bodybuilding champions should look like. This of course is my opinion like or hate it. This is my page so.....

"We are all Contenders........ Its What We do that makes us Champions "

A Great Loss.... And A Good Friend. It's been a Messy Day???? I dont know the words.... were older, out of the "Light". I spoke With our Friends Today for a good deal of time.... David's Younger Brother Darrin was a Bodybuilder Also. He passed a Few Years back.... to Young, at the age of 40 if I recall Correctly.

We all are in our 50's . Ranging from me the Youngest 54 and Up.
We all did well...... Years Back lol!!!!
God Bless My Frinds Soul. I will see you again one day.

"We are all Contenders........ Its What We do that makes us Champions "

Back