2 Body Transformation Tips That Will Change Your Results Immediately

Jacked Cash

Precision Eating, Precision Results​

There is a saying that goes around the world of bodybuilding. To paraphrase:

The more precise the eating plan, the more precise the results.

If you want to get extremely shredded then you'll need to run an extremely tight and precise diet. If you just want to lose weight, and aren't going to obsess about maximizing muscle gains while reducing fat, then your diet plan can be a lot looser.

Think about it like this. If you want to drive from California to the East Coast, but aren't concerned with precision, then you can just following east bound highways. If you want to drive from California to 123 Anywhere Street, Baltimore, Maryland (I assume this isn't a real street), then you will need precise directions. Make sense? Of course.

What Are You Eating? Um, Um, Um​

All of the body transformation stories I have read featured a very precise eating plan. The individual ate at certain times of the day, and knew exactly how many calories and grams of macronutrients they were eating each day. Now let's look at the other side of the fence - someone who is in trouble and not seeing the results they want. 90% of the time my conversation with these individuals goes like this:

Me: What does your eating plan look like.

Them: Um, well, I eating healthier.

Me: Do you know how many calories you are taking in each day?

Them: Um, well, um, no. (Or I think...)

Tip #1 - So, the first take home tip here should be obvious. If you want to change your appearance, meaning losing fat while maintaining or building muscle, you must know exactly what you are putting into your body. No ifs, ands or buts.

How can you possibly dial in your diet and induce the proper rate of fat loss if you have no clue what you are putting in your mouth? You can't.

bench-press_6.jpg

The Search For The Perfect Workout System​

Now let's look at the first trend: most of those who made successful body transformations were using sub-par (or even crazy looking) workouts. This doesn't seem to make sense, but if you think about it for a minute some truth starts to float to the top.

It quickly becomes apparent that consistency is perhaps the most important part of the workout equation. Without any weight training there can be no results. This isn't to say that consistency is a guarantee that results will come. Far from it. It simply means that you can't be missing workouts if you expect to transform your body.

The Power Of Progressive Resistance​

You've probably heard many times: to build muscle mass you need to get stronger. To show you just how powerful progressive resistance is, consider it's ability to transform the body even when the workout system being used is inefficient. The average workout created by a transformee usually contains one or more of the following structural flaws:

• Too much volume
  • Poor exercise selection
  • Overworking chest, biceps and/or abs
  • Overcomplication (overuse of tools like drop sets, rest pause, slow negatives when they simply aren't needed)
  • Too many workouts per week
Despite these workout flaws, the trainee's strength additions, combined with a precision eating plan, are creating quality gains.

Tip #2 - Consistency and progressive resistance are the most important factors when it comes to the muscle building process. They can overcome the flaws of some of the most inefficient workout plans, still allowing you to look better.

Take Home Body Transformation Truths​

If you want to lose fat, build muscle and transform your physique, you had best:

1. Develop a precise eating plan - know exactly what you are putting into your body.
  2. Train consistently - don't miss workouts.
  3. Get stronger - push for progressive resistance on every set.
With these pillars in place, you will be well on your way towards reaching your body transformation goals.

Back